Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome to the Team: www.BeQivana.com

Visit: www.BeQivana.com

Friends, Team, Business Owners!

If you are receiving this letter, you are one of my personally enrolled IBOs (independent business owners). The first thing I want to say is welcome! I’m truly excited about the opportunity to work with you! I assure you, I am committed to your success. The great thing about our business model is: “Your success is my success!” Therefore, I want to set up a frame work for our relationship.

I have only ONE rule, and that is this: That I remain consistent and available to provide you with everything you need to do the work that will create your success. Notice that my rule applies only to me! I am here for you night and day to help you perform the activities necessary to hit your business goals inside of this opportunity. There are only FOUR activities necessary to accomplish success.

1. Invite
2. Present
3. Enroll
4. Duplicate

That’s it! There really is NOTHING else to this business. Of course, there are important things like product knowledge and understanding compensation. You will primarily learn those things just by following the success system we have created and using the products.
This is a business, make no mistake, and if you treat it like a business, it will pay you like a business. My role is to get behind you and support you. You can count on my support to match or exceed your own effort. Consistent effort and action will yield the results you desire. Stay in the game and you will succeed.

Keys to Success:
1. Attend scheduled meetings and calls. 712-432-7500 code 12834#
Monday: Team Training Calls 9pm EST / 6pm PST (1hr)
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: Business Opportunity Calls 9pm EST / 6pm PST (30min)
Saturday: Millionaire Mindset Training Calls Noon EST / 9am PST (1hr)
Attend as many calls as you can, and invite a guest! Sharing is how we grow.

2. Invite guests!
The life blood of your business is new customers and IBOs. You will experience few challenges in this business that won’t be solved by new and excited IBOs and customers. We will provide plenty of training as to how to invite and share, but really, it’s the simplest part. I can teach this to you in 15 minutes! It’s also easily course corrected if you find your inviting is not producing the desired result. Don’t let the fact that you are new stop you! I promise I can help you with this crucial piece if you let me. Put plainly, if you’re not inviting on a daily basis, you are putting severe limits on the possibility that your business will grow. Types of inviting include: Business Opportunity calls (Tues, Thurs and Fri), “do you have a minute to take a look at my website?”
3-way calls with me, Richard Thompson, John Lombardo, Mike Zappia, Dick Ryan, etc.

3. Be committed to the people you bring to the business.
Introduce your people to the systems we put in place. These systems not only give your new IBOs guidance and structure, but will do most of the work for you. Let your people know they are in business for themselves but not by themselves. If they feel supported, they will stick around, and your business will grow.

4. Be coachable and consistent.
You WILL be successful to some degree if you listen to what we teach and apply it consistently (over and over and over again! Take simple formula, repeat until rich!)
These are the steps that will lead to success. Commitment to yourself and your business will create immeasurable support from me and our powerful organization. You are in complete control and CANNOT fail, if you follow the steps. Keep it simple, INVITE, PRESENT, ENROLL, DUPLICATE and let the system do the work!

Outline for Success:
Answer these simple questions, make your list, and keep it handy to motivate and inspire your ACTION.

1. Why are you involved in this business?
2. What will time and financial freedom provide?
3. My Goals are:
4. Visit www.QTeamUniversity.com for powerful training.

As a professional inviter fill in who comes to mind:
Who do you love the most?
Who do you respect the most?
Who do you owe the most to?
Who owes you the most?

Each of these categories has a simple straight forward approach for inviting. Give me a call and we’ll talk about how to share this with those people in your life that you care about and want to see succeed.

Thank you for believing in me, Qivana, and yourself!

Gabe Griess www.BeQivana.com email: BeQivana@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment