Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Power of Qivana

Friends

I hope you enjoyed my last post with the poem "Invitation" if you didn't get a chance to read it, take a moment and scroll down, you'll be glad you did.

For my Qivana faithful, the time is upon us. Our product goes live at the end of the month, and I was lucky enough to get access to some samples. Let me know if you would like a few, I can set that up.

But most importantly, it took it this morning and feel AMAZING! Clear, energized, focused, balanced, ready for my day... and all on 5:40 minutes of sleep. Best thing it isn't a jittery, too much coffee feeling.

I am focused and peaceful. That is except for the outrageous excitement I have for what is happening. This is a powerful health product, with an amazing social networking team behind it. Take a look for yourself at www.myqivana.com/gabegriess and go to www.qprelaunch.com and listened to our head doctor, Dr Laux describe what we have our hands on!

Thanks for Reading!
Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment